Saturday, January 3, 2009

My amazing husband


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!

My amazing husband only gets more handsome with age! I think I am the luckiest woman to have found such an amazing man! Mike thinks blogs are weird and so he doesn't read it so I am at liberty to write what I want about him. Chances are, he'll never see it! Some of the things that I love about him are: his quest for perfection, his way of making me laugh, his loyalty, his ability to control what needs to be controlled, his eyes, his love for his children, his unconditional support, he always does the job right.. Mike takes such good care of me and the kids, he keeps us safe, protects us, he even literally saved me and the kids(the highway patrol even told him). The things that drive me crazy about him are; he doesn't gain weight and he can eat whatever he wants, he always looks better than me, he always wins the bet, and he MAKES me laugh. He IS getting old but I'm going to keep him. Here are some of my favorite pictures (that I have on the computer anyway) of Mike. Most of them are with the kids, because he is an amazing dad!
This is sledding with the kids in 03

In Playa del Mar in 07



Hiking with a sleepy Bryson in 07

Lake Powell 08, with the older brothers

Lake Powell 08 with the family

Karly's Baptism 08

So Happy Birthday to the love of my life!

5 comments:

Rasch Family said...

Mike is incredible, what a great catch! I remember the first time you guys met... seems just like yesterday... those guys were awesome for dancing with us!!! Did we remember to thank them... hahahaha!

The Wright's said...

Hi! I found ya, so now I am going to add you to my little list of people! Happy Birthday to your hubby! It looks like you guys had a great holiday! See you soon!

Anonymous said...

Hello! I also found ya! haha I will add you on! Happy Birthday Mike! He is also a Great Hometeacher. Thanks!

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday, Mike! What a great guy...I love the picture on the swing, who is he holding?

Becky said...

I think it was Brayden. Missed you at RS tonight!