You know I'm talking about blogging right. And I have really sucked at it. Sorry. I hate that word but I can't think of any other word to fit how bad I have been at blogging. I know it really only matters to me probably. But I finally downloaded pictures. Haven't done that since Disneyland. Thanksgiving, Christmas, snow activities...where do I start? Do I go back and catch up forward. Do I start with the most current and go back... But first, I have to do laundry and make jelly, because I bought strawberries a couple of days ago for that very purpose. Plus I have to get art ready for my preschoolers. Or maybe I should just sit on the couch and catch up on TIVO, because I am really tired. I hope to blog soon. I'm blaming it on the job....
But I think our house is almost ready to be done with in St. G.... keeping my fingers crossed.
Blog to you soon.
Hopefully.
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Whoo Hoo Becky, I'm glad you're back!
Post a Comment