So, I didn't post last week because we didn't have any pictures. We didn't have any pictures because Mike left the camera at work. It was a rainy weekend and we just stayed around home and listened to conference. Brayden DID finally learn to ride his bike without training wheels and we told him he could get a new bike once he did. So we went and got him a bike on Saturday between the sessions. He does great once he gets going. It's the getting going that is always tricky at first. But he is getting better and better. Today we went out for a minute and he was get ready to head off and he was saying to himself "I can do it". I love that attitude.
Then it became a really busy week. We went to Tuacahn on Monday and took all the kids to see Big River. It was fun but a little cold once the sun went down. Bryson got a little restless at the end but then fell asleep in Mike's arms. Lucky guy. Well, lucky both of them.
Wednesday I did an enrichment night for our first ward here and they did family home evening boards. We did about 23 or 24 of them. That kept me busy and up really late for a few nights before. Saturday was my annual Fall Holiday Boutique. I had five friends that did it with me and it was a great day. Busy but great! I'm lucky to have such a great husband that helps me out so much with all my projects.
Sunday the kids always seem to play so great after church, which works out great for my naptime! Today they worked on a play together and performed a great rendition of the Three Little Pigs. Karly is a great organizer for all of this. Brayden played two parts, a pig and a wolf (now that is tricky) and Karly was a pig and the narrator and Jackson was the pig in the stick house. It was a great performance.
So, my funny story of the week... Today, Mike and I were on the couch and Brayden came down and was asking Mike something. He was pretending to be asleep and so Brayden was laughing and trying to "wake" him up. Mike was just snoring and then Brayden just slapped his face. It was such a crack up. Mike had tears running down from laughing so hard. And the whole time Brayden is just looking at us like he had no idea what was so funny.
And the milestone of the week... we put on longsleeves for the first time since.... probably March! I love fall and it has been so refreshing to feel that cool air in the mornings...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Hey Becky- I love your FHE boards! Way cute. I have wanted one for a long time, but can't find any that I really like. Now you make one, and you don't live here any longer. Bummer. Hope all is well.
Hey, Beck!
Sorry I missed the boutique on Saturday, we had a wedding in Vegas. Anyway, I need to come by and look at your boards.
Brittany
Ok no rubbing in of the "finally wearing long sleeves" since it SNOWED at my house all weekend! Your boards are darling. I wish we lived closer to each other so you could help out with my "un-crafty-ness"!
Hi Becky. I found your blog so I posted you as a friend on mine. Hope that's ok. Cute kids and blog!
Post a Comment